Zotero for Mobile
The mobile version of zotero.org allows you to access and edit your Zotero library on your tablet or mobile phone.
The Zotero Bookmarklet allows you to save items from your mobile device's browser directly to your zotero.org account.
While there are no official Zotero apps for mobile devices, there are several third party solutions.
- BrowZine, by Third Iron.
- Find, browse, and read your favorite scholarly journals.
- Be alerted when new issues are published.
- Export your favorite articles to Zotero from your BrowZine Library.
- Zotero Reader, by Patrick Mineault.
- View your Zotero library and attachments in Android, iPad and desktop browsers.
- BibUp, by Centre NTE (Université de Fribourg).
- Add books to your Zotero library by scanning ISBN barcodes with your iOS device.
- PaperShip, by Shazino.
- View and edit your Zotero library on your iPad or iPhone.
- Read and annotate PDFs.
- Add items with Zotero's one-click import.
- Share references.
- ZotPad, by Mikko Rönkkö.
- View and edit your Zotero library and attachments on your iPad and iPhone.
- Note: No longer updated. Does not work on current versions of iOS operating system (iOS 8+).
- Zandy, by Avram Lyon.
- View and edit your Zotero library on your Android phone.
- Zed (public beta), by Daniel Favand.
- Sync your personal library metadata to your device
- Create, edit, and delete items
- Search your library (all item metadata)
- Download attachments to view on your device
- Share citations to email and other apps
- Zed Lite, by Daniel Favand.
- View citations in your personal or group libraries.
- Search personal and group libraries (authors, titles).
- Download attachments synced to Zotero's servers.
- Share citations and links to email and other apps.
- Zojo, by Phani Ghanakota.
- View citations stored at Zotero on your Android phone.
- Download, Annotate, and Upload PDF attachments.
- Zotfile, by Joscha Legewie.
- Zotero plugin to sync PDFs from your Zotero library to your (mobile) PDF reader (e.g. an iPad, Android tablet, etc.) and extract annotations to Zotero notes.