Zotero for Mobile
An official iOS app is in beta testing, and there are several third-party solutions.
The mobile version of zotero.org also allows you to access and edit your Zotero library on your tablet or mobile phone.
The Zotero Bookmarklet allows you to save items from your mobile device's browser directly to your zotero.org account. You can also save items to your zotero.org account using https://zotero.org/save.
- Zotero iOS app, by Zotero
- The official Zotero app for iPhone and iPad is currently in beta testing.
- You can sign up for the beta app here.
- Scan Book to Zotero, by Zotero
- Use the Apple Shortcuts app to scan book barcodes and save them to your Zotero library.
- BibUp, by Centre NTE (Université de Fribourg)
- Add books to your Zotero library by scanning ISBN barcodes with your iOS device
- BrowZine, by Third Iron
- Find, browse, and read your favorite scholarly journals
- Be alerted when new issues are published
- Export your favorite articles to Zotero from your BrowZine Library
- Zotfile, by Joscha Legewie
- Zotero plugin to sync PDFs from your Zotero library to your (mobile) PDF reader (e.g. an iPad, Android tablet, etc.) and extract annotations to Zotero notes