The mobile version of zotero.org allows you to access and edit your Zotero library on your tablet or mobile phone.
The Zotero Bookmarklet allows you to save items from your mobile device's browser directly to your zotero.org account.
While there are no official Zotero apps for mobile devices, there are several third party solutions.
- Zotero Reader, by Patrick Mineault.
- View your Zotero library and attachments in Android, iPad and desktop browsers.
- BibUp, by Centre NTE (Université de Fribourg).
- Add books to your Zotero library by scanning ISBN barcodes with your iOS device.
- PaperShip, by Shazino.
- View and edit your Zotero library on your iPad or iPhone.
- Read and annotate PDFs.
- Add items with Zotero's one-click import.
- Share references.
- ZotPad, by Mikko Rönkkö.
- View and edit your Zotero library and attachments on your iPad and iPhone.
- Zotfile, by Joscha Legewie.
- Zotero plugin to sync PDFs from your Zotero library to your (mobile) PDF reader (e.g. an iPad, Android tablet, etc.) and extract annotations to Zotero notes.