Do not send support requests via e-mail. You will not receive a response.
- If you have a question about Zotero, see Getting Help.
- If you have a question about your Zotero storage subscription, or institutional storage plans, you can contact email@example.com.
- Developers interested in contributing code, using the Zotero APIs, or otherwise extending Zotero can post to the zotero-dev mailing list. Note that the dev list is not for user support or feature requests.
- Members of the press, independent journalists, bloggers, or anyone else who would like to cover Zotero and needs further information can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Security issues with Zotero or zotero.org that can't be reported publicly can be reported to email@example.com.
For all other issues, please use the Zotero Forums, where you'll generally receive a response quickly from a Zotero developer or expert community member.