We’re in the process of updating the documentation for Zotero 5.0. Some documentation may be outdated in the meantime. Thanks for your understanding.
Give a Demo
By now, you've probably realized some of the advantages of using Zotero yourself, but just imagine how much good it could do on an institutional level. To this end, you should encourage Zotero adoption by speaking out or giving a presentation, say to your research librarians, classmates or IT administrators. Use the promotional materials below to help plan your presentation.
- Flyer PDF - A simple one-page promotional flyer which explains Zotero's major features
- Zotero User Guide - This 19 page PDF consolidates much of the documentation on the Zotero website into a print manual.
- Zotero Mini Guide - A short practical introduction to using Zotero
- Use Cases - This page walks through several different use cases for teachers, researchers and students.
- Institutions Recommending Zotero - A list of more than a hundred institutions which recommend Zotero
- What Are People Saying About Zotero - Quotes from bloggers and other recognition Zotero has received
- 7 Things You Should Know About Zotero - From the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative, this two page “no-jargon, quick overview” is a useful intro for higher education administrators.