At the Research & Development department of the Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision I collaborate with audiovisual archives and broadcasters around Europe on projects such as Preforma, on digital preservation, and EUscreenXL, on opening access to archives. I also provide publishinh support for the open access VIEW Journal of European Television History and Culture.
My library is private, but I do share resources related to audiovisual access, preservation and user studies via various Groups - feel free to join and share:
- Online Access to Audiovisual Content Reference library for EUscreenXL research into the publication of audiovisual heritage in Europe.
- BenG Labs Publications from the R&D team at the Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision => These are now at: publications.beeldengeluid.nl
- Digital Publishing Practice
- Preforma Audiovisual preservation formats
Find me on Twitter: @erwinverb | @benglabs
- Digital Humanities
- Film Studies
- Computer Sciences
- Information Science and Technology
- Library and Museum Studies
- Journalism, Media, and Communication
Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision