Amar LAKEL, doctor of Information and Communication Sciences, is assitant professor at the University of Bordeaux (UBX), and researcher within the laboratory of the group of research in organizational communications (GRECO, Bordeaux 3) where he undertakes a research on the communication of the public organizations and the political institutions at the internet era.
His fields of research are :
- the study of the relationship between communication infrastructures and governance,
- changes of the public institutional communication,
- analysis in the reorganization of the relations between civil society and State in France, public space and media.
- Vice President for the International relations of the " French Association of Information and Communication Sciences" (SFSIC),
- Member of the scientific advice of " the Observatory of the Numeric Territories" (OTEN)
- Member of the " Network on Electronique Democracy" (Réseau DEL) group of Research of the “TIC et société” network of CNRS.
He regularly participates at the annual conferences of the “Group Study one Computerization in public administration” of European Group of Public Administration (EGPA) and in the congress of International the Communication Association (ICA).
Amar LAKEL’s Specialties:
eGovernment, electronic administration, internet governance, social network analysis, digitial identities, communication and organizationnal changes
University of Bordeaux