Note: for apps and plugins for mobile devices, see mobile.
- Qnotero, by Sebastiaan Mathôt.
- Access your Zotero library from your desktop.
- ZotFile, by Joscha Legewie.
- Zotero plugin to automatically rename, move, and attach PDFs (or other files) to Zotero items.
- AutoZotBib, by Robin Wilson
- Keeps a BibTeX output file automatically in-sync with your Zotero library
- Caution: Users with larger libraries report very long (several minutes) delays when creating new items in Zotero with this plugin enabled
- Zotero Scholar Citations, by Anton Beloglazov.
- Add Google Scholar citation counts to items in your Zotero library.
- Report Cleaner, by Jason Priem.
- Web form to customize your Zotero reports.
- Delicious Library Export, by fparsons.
- Export items from Delicious Library into Zotero.
- Zotero Autoexport, by Robert Kühn.
- Zotero plugin to export automatically by time or changings
- postprocessing by external scripts
- Zotero Item History, by Frank Bennett.
- Zotero plugin adding item browsing history buttons (“back” and “forward”) to Zotero.
- Source code and basic documentation here
- ZoteroQuickLook, by Mikko Ronkko.
- Zotero plugin adding Quick Look functionality to Zotero.
- Zutilo, by Will Shanks
- Adds additional editing functions and exposes Zotero function for uses with keyconfig or similar plugins.
- Zoterodactyl, by Will Shanks
- Pentadactyl plugin providing key mappings for common Zotero commands. Key mappings for Zutilo are provided in a separate plugin.
- Paper Machines, by Chris Johnson-Roberson.
- A Zotero extension for analysis and visualization in the digital humanities.
- Zotero Maps, by Entropy Free LLC and Zotero.
- Explore your Zotero items on a map.
- Download the last version here.
- SEASR Analytics for Zotero, by Boris Capitanu.
- Analyze Zotero items in the SEASR Analytics environment.
- Warning: There are multiple reports for this plugin interfering with Zotero's quick copy ability
- Zotpress, by Katie Seaborn.
- WordPress plugin to show Zotero citations on WordPress (with an optional thumbnail image).
- COinS Metadata Exposer, by Zotero.
- WordPress plugin to embed a COinS tag in each blog post, making metadata visible to Zotero (post title, author, date, blog title, categories, and URL).
- ScholarPress Coins, by CHNM.
- COinS WordPress Plugin, by Peter Binkley.
- WordPress plugin to embed a COinS tag to something other than the blog post itself (such as a journal article or book). The COinS entries can be made in the post editor.
- Open Book, by John Miedema.
- WordPress Plugin to display a book's cover image, title, author, publisher and other metadata from Open Library.
- WordPress unAPI Server, by Mike Giarlo and Peter Binkley.
- WordPress Plugin to exposes blog metadata via unAPI.
- Drupal module that provides one-way syncing from Zotero to Drupal's biblio module.
- Omeka plugin to import items from from Zotero into an Omeka repository.
- word processor plugins, by Zotero.
- Cite items from your Zotero library in Microsoft Word and/or LibreOffice/OpenOffice.org.
- zotero-plain, by Erik Hetzner.
- LyZ, by Petr Šimon.
- Zotero plugin for integration with the LyX TeX editor.
- Zot2Bib, by George MacKerron.
- Zotero plugin for integration with the BibDesk bibliographic manager for Mac OS X.
- Abbreviation Filter, by Frank Bennett.
- Zotero to InDesign export, by Kai
- Basic implementation of a Zotero to Indesign export, allowing for LaTeX style citations of Zotero items in Adobe's InDesign
Plugins listed below are known to have been abandoned and are incompatible with current versions of Zotero, or are otherwise unsuitable for general use.
|Vertov: Annotate Media Files||Concordia Digital History Lab||Project Home||Media annotating plugin for Zotero. This plugin is currently not maintained and does not work with Zotero 2.x.|
|ZoteroExport||Viktor Nagy||Project Home||Adds additional export options for attachments, e.g. to export files to e-book readers.|
|Zotero To GROK Codex||Fitzgerald Steele||Project Home||Export references directly into the GROK Codex. This plugin is currently not maintained and does not work with Zotero 2.x.|
|Zotz||Ryan Lee||Project Home |
|Publish citations from Zotero to a SIMILE Exhibit in one step. Works only with Firefox 2, and therefore is incompatible with Zotero 2.x.|
|VUE 3 Plugin for Zotero||Mike Korcynski||VUE forum entry||Mind-map your Zotero items. It's no longer compatible with new Firefox and Zotero versions.|
|Microsoft Word and OpenOffice.org Integration|
|ZoteroFlock.dot||Paul B. Hartzog||Project Home||Created to allow Zotero to be used with Microsoft Word Processor when installed under Flock. Newer releases of the Zotero word processor plugins have made this plugin redundant.|
|Simple Style Generator||Maxime Rigo||Simple Style Generator||A wizard to create CSL 0.8.1 styles. The Simple Style Generator is currently not maintained and is known to create invalid CSL styles.|