political science, political theories. have been and/or am working on the following topics:
- political thought, modern (national) state,
- subject and identity,
- democracy, governance, civil society, relations of power,
- society and technology (RFID),
- neoliberalism, postfordism, critique of political economy,
- hegemony, state, capitalism,
- sex/gender/feminism, masculinities, patriarchy,
- central and eastern europe, european union, eastern partnership (Ukraine),
- re- and deconstruction of identities and power relations, emancipation and emancipatory thought, opposition, resistance, grassroots organization,
- (history of) national socialism and resistance, "post-national socialist" society.
I won't reveal my full identity and here's - at least for some part - a reason why that makes sense.