Do not send support requests via e-mail. You will not receive a response.
- If you have a question about Zotero, see Getting Help.
- Developers interested in contributing code, using the Zotero APIs, or otherwise extending Zotero can post to the zotero-dev mailing list. Note that the dev list is not for user support or feature requests.
- Librarians, instructional technologists, faculty, or staff at a university, college, or organization, who would like to help spread the word about Zotero and perhaps provide local introductions to the software can join the Zotero Evangelists Google Group.
- Members of the press, independent journalists, bloggers, or anyone else who would like to cover Zotero and needs further information can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Security issues with Zotero or zotero.org can be reported to email@example.com.